Cool! Submit your email to get the JJC’s Guide to Being a Graphic Designer in your inbox
Insights you will gain.
• Choosing the creative profession
• Preparing for the profession
• Remaining relevant and conversant in the profession
• Starting business Vs Staying employed
• Balancing full time job and personal business
• Differentiating as a proper business
• Process to follow for professional service delivery
• Meeting multiple deadlines without selling out
• Formula for charging fees appropriately
• Basic things needed to launch a full-time business
• Landing the big hit
• Marketing activities to ensure quality clients keep coming
• Actions to take before making works public
• Processes to follow when work is stolen
• Subjects a client’s contract should address
KUNLE YOLOYE JR. – YOX
Why I conceived the book and saw it to fruition? I want to help you understand you are not alone with whatever you are facing and also inspire you to keep pushing towards achieving greater things.
Why I didn’t write it all by myself? At the end of the day, what do I know? Anyway, no matter what anybody knows, nobody knows it all and the route to achieving knowledge even of the same thing is different for everyone. So I pleaded with renowned leaders in the industry to help others succeed and they agreed to share their experience as answers to the pressing questions of designers trying to find their way.